Jakarta, TOPNews Indonesia –
Climb prayer after prayers (prayer) is a recommendation from the Prophet. There is an honor to those who read it and to enable it to be heard more by God.
The procedure starts with make dhikr, read Al Fatihah, Ayat Kursi, then proceed with a series of prayers after prayer as follows.
- Bismillaahirrahmaanir-rahiim. Al-hamdu lillaahi rabbil-‘aalamiin, hamdan yuwaafii ni’amahu wa yukaafii maziidah.
Meaning: In the name of Allah who is most gracious, most merciful. Praise be to Allah with praise for the pleasures and adequate with the additions.
- Yaa rabbaanaa lakal-hamdu kamaa yambagii li jalaali wajhika wa’azhiimi sulthaanik.
Meaning: O our Allah, praise is only to you, as praise is due to your glory and glory.
- Allaahumma shalli’alaa sayyidinaa Muhammadiw wa’alaa aali sayyidinaa Muhammadin.
Meaning: O Allah, bestow grace and prosperity on our lord Prophet Muhammad and his family.
- Allaahumma rabbanaa taqabbal-minnaa shalaatanaa wa shiyaamanaa wa rukuu’anaa wa sujuudanaa wa u’uudanaa wa tadharru’anaa wa takhasysyu’anaa wa ta’abbudanaa wa tammim taqshiiranaa yaa Allaah yaa rabbal-‘aalamiin.
Meaning: O Allah, please accept our prayers, our fasting, our bowing, our prostrations, our sitting, our devotion, our devotion, and perfect what we do during prayer, O Allah, exclaim all nature.
- Rabbanaa zhalamnaa anfusanaa wa in lam taghfir lanaa wa tarhamnaa lanakuunanna minal-khaasiriin.
Meaning: O Allah, we have persecuted ourselves because of that, O Allah, if not with your abundance of mercy and grace, we will undoubtedly be misguided.
- Rabbanaa wa laa tahmil-‘alainaa ishran kamaa hamal tahuu’alal-ladziina min qablinaa.
Meaning: O Allah our God, do not you give ourselves heavy burdens as you have ever burdened our former people.
- Rabbanaa wa laa tuhammilnaa maa laa thaaqata lanaa bihii wa’fu’annaa waghfir lanaa warhamnaa anta maulaanaa fanshurnaa’alal-qaumil-kaafirin.
Meaning: O Allah, our God, do not burden ourselves with what is beyond our capacity. Forgive and bestow mercy on us, O Allah. O our God, give us help to fight against those who do not like Your religion.
- Rabbanaa laa tuzigh quluubanaa ba’da idz hadaitanaa Wahab lanaa min ladunka rahmatan innaka antal-wahhaab.
Meaning: O Allah, do not mislead us after receiving guidance, give us gifts. You are most generous.
- Rabbanaghfir lanaa wa li waalidiinaa wa li jamii’il musliimiina wal-muslimaati wal-mu’miniina wal-mu’minaati al-ahyaa’i minhum wal-amwaat, innaka a’laa kulli sya’in qadiir.
Meaning: O Allah our Lord, forgive our sins and the sins of our parents, and for all Muslim men and women, living and dead men and women believers. Surely you are a substance who is almighty over everything.
- Rabbanaa aatinaa fid-dun-yaa haasanatan wa fil-aakhirati hasanatan wa qinaa’adzaaban-naar. Allaahummaghfir lanaa dzunuubanaa wa kaffir’annaa sayyi’aatinaa wa tawaffanaa ma’al-abraar.
Meaning: O Allah, give us happiness in the world and the welfare of the hereafter and keep us from the torment of hellfire. O Allah, forgive our sins and cover all our mistakes and may we die together with good people.
- Subhaana rabbika rabbil-‘izzati’ammaa yashifuun, wa salaamun’alal-mursaliina wal-hamdu lillaahi rabbil-‘aalamiin.
Meaning: Glory to Allah, all glory, holy from everything that unbelievers say. May the welfare of the apostles and all praise be to Allah, exclaim all worlds.
After reading the prayer after prayer, you can close it by multiplying selawat.
(avd / fef)