Jakarta, TOPNews Indonesia —
Lots of suggestions weight loss who claim to have ordinances diet healthy and right. When referring to the explanation of the Indonesian Ministry of Health, the key to a healthy diet is to prioritize balance.
That is, pay attention to the number of calories for the body, get used to the body actively move, ensure balanced nutritional intake, and limit the consumption of sugar, salt, fat.
In addition, a healthy diet takes time and is not instant. So you need to be careful if you go on a diet that offers fast results and extreme results because it can be harmful to your health.
Healthy Diet Procedures
Healthy diet rules and procedures (Photo Illustration: iStockphoto/undefined undefined)
Before doing a healthy and proper diet, it’s a good idea to first know the overall health condition of the body.
You can do this by consulting a doctor or nutritionist, weighing your weight before going on a diet, and making sure you are not sick.
In the procedure for a healthy diet, people who are going on a diet need to know the number of daily calories in the body first.
1. Calculate the number of calories with an online calorie calculator or ask a doctor and nutritionist for help.
2. Get used to make the body actively move. Physical activity is divided into three categories based on its intensity, namely:
- Light: Walking leisurely, driving, reading.
- Currently: Doing homework, pulling grass, cycling, brisk walking.
- Weight: Sports, jogging, going up and down stairs, and others.
3. Limit the amount of sugar, salt, and fat with the following details
- Sugar: Per person per day a maximum of 4 tablespoons.
- Salt: Per person per day maximum 1 teaspoon.
- Fat: Per person per day a maximum of 5 tablespoons.
4. Expand the consumption of vegetables and fruits that are rich in nutrients.
5. Expand the consumption of protein from fish and nuts.
6. Avoid sugary drinks and alcohol.
7. Get enough rest.
Ideal Weight Loss Process
A healthy diet prioritizes changes in eating patterns and lifestyles that are healthier and safer (Photo Illustration: iStockphoto/spukkato)
Because the process of a healthy diet is not instant, you need to know that ideal weight loss occurs gradually.
- A healthy weight loss of up to 2 kg per month by reducing energy intake (eating) by 500 calories per day. If your daily calories are 2,283 cal – 500 cal = 1,783 calories, then that number is the reference.
- Do not reduce the amount of daily food intake drastically to cause dizziness, nausea, weakness, cold sweat, or other symptoms that endanger health.
- Do not rely on formula food alone to lose weight, but must be supplemented with other whole nutritional intakes.
- Increase physical activity such as doing homework, walking leisurely, and many more that can help speed up the body’s metabolic process and burn fat.
- Do not use drugs or diet pills because the side effects of these drugs only reduce body fluids, interfere with digestion and absorption of important nutrients, to increase heart rate.
So, the procedure for a healthy diet is actually not at all torturous and actually makes you more able to live a healthier lifestyle.